To develop and sustain a comprehensive career pathway system for high demand, competitive wage jobs, meeting the needs of employees, workers and the available workforce.
This team works with area schools promoting ACE careers to middle school students.
The alliance collectively identifies the training needs of the current workforce and works with area educators to establish courses.
The alliance rallies local, state and national government in support of funded programs.
- Survey Team Leader | Hall & Hall Engineers, Inc.
- Project Manager / Estimator | Precision Drywall, Inc.
- East Region President | Woodruff Construction
- Architectural Associate | Martin Gardner Architecture
- Vice President | Rapids Wholesale Equipment Co.
Second Thursday Each Month
Earn recognition or nominate an industry professional during a joint sector board event, All Stars of the Creative Corridor, and bring high-demand jobs to the forefront.
Please complete this form to be a change agent in ACE.
For more information call: